Sunday 17 July 2011

A Big Dreamer

Here is a nice example of an online dating profile. I down to earth, real person, with passions and a little bit of kinkiness:

I love beautiful things, love to have fun in the moment and am always dreaming bigger! Friends and family are super important to me. I am chirpy, fun and I like spontaneity and good grammar. I love to write...I mean really really love to write and barely go a day without doing it in some way...I am a verypassionate person and so often am too full on for some people. I am fascinated with human interaction and computer mediated communication and why people do the things they do. I collect typewriters, enjoy philosphical conversations and star gazing. I take on too much all the time and pole dancing is my sport of choice.

1 comment:

  1. I don’t waste my free time that’s why I read the informative things when I got this blog I really enjoyed reading this.

    senior dating

    ReplyDelete