Sunday 17 July 2011

Tendency to be Negative

The other day I came across someone who wrote this in part of their dating profile:

I have a tendency of sometimes being quite negative, this is something I am working on slowly, I try to accept people in spite of the things that I dislike about them as I'm sure they do for me for which I am deeply grateful.

Now, considering how many people are available to pick from in the dating world, I would probably really stay clear of someone who not only recognises themselves as negative (even if they are improving they still identify as that) and who tends to look at what they dislike in others first.

2 comments:

  1. With an estimated 1,000 online courting websites in existence, Online dating can be hard to sift through
    Free Cam sex site Cam sex With me

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is surely a very good blog, thanks a lot for sharing such nice information here.

    dating sites

    ReplyDelete