Sunday 10 July 2011

Lost Smile Reward For Recovery

Lost Smile Reward For Recovery
Headline is inviting and charming, makes you want to click on it. Original with a great sense of playfulness.

I'm putting out a world wide web bulletin to get everyone's help. You see, I've lost my smile. I'm not really myself without it. I have a couple leads that give me hope that it may have been found, including a vague description. She appears to be between 26 and 40 years old, but may appear younger than her age. She at least 5'7" (I am 6'), not a bbw, but doesn't live at the gym either. She has high-maintenance looks with a down-to-earth attitude, values, and personality. She loves rock & roll and may be found at concerts. I have conflicting reports that she's either a blonde or a brunette. She's intelligent with her own career and not dependent on someone to support her. If this person can be found, I can offer a reward of lifetime devotion, long, slow kisses that last for days, midnight massages, a partner that loves to cook and doesn't mind sharing in the household chores, someone to wash your back, a shoulder to lean on, and someone who will hold you at night. If you think you may have found my smile, please e-mail me as I really need it to be myself. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. You don,t have to be so upset becouse you missed the smile and the fun that you had to have along time ago.life is to short and we to enjoy every day and night. we cannot gaurantee what is going to happen next day. but iam still looking for the right woman in the right time. i don,t like waisting my time with women whon they are looking for men just for sex.

    ReplyDelete